Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bed Rest

Well the day I have been expecting for months has finally arrived and has taken me completely off guard. I was pleasantly surprised to find out there was nothing wrong with my liver ( I had a lot of the symptoms of intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy). Now suddenly I have raised blood pressure so I have to do a 24 hour urinalysis to make sure I am not starting to develop pre-eclampsia. Dr said if numbers are too high from tests on my kidneys I will have to be admitted to hospital. This was definitely a big shock to me, going from no rest or restrictions and basically no problems in my first 30 weeks to looking at possible bedrest to start off week 31. Never the less my hormones took control of me and I cried a lot today! 
got some pics from my auntie today from my shower so I will have Adam scan them in to the computer tomorrow and post some belly pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment