Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving tomorrow

It is Thanksgiving tomorrow and we have so much to be thankful for this year! I am currently 31 weeks and 3 days. The babies all passed their BPP's today and my blood pressure went down some but is still highish at 120/90.  With my blood pressure still being high the Dr. says although it is not pre-eclampsia yet, it is a matter of time as to when it will develop. OIY!!! So I received the first of two steroid shots today to give the boys' lungs a little extra boost if they come earlier than planned. I still get to stay home so I am thankful for that as well.
 We are also thankful for more blessings in our lives, one of my very good friends from high school found out today that she will be having twin girls!!!!! I couldn't believe it!!! Their first daughter will be 2 in January and the twins should be born late march early april!
  The snow has started to fall here and it looks like the ice and sleet that was predicted will miss us (fingers crossed) we are definitely saying our prayers for anyone that has traveling to do over the long weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment