Saturday, November 20, 2010

Good news from the DR

So my results from urinalysis were in the normal range so no pre-eclampsia for me! Yay!! I know it is a strong possibility that it can still develop but I will cross that bridge if and when I get there. I know to watch for the symptoms of it and I have Dr appointments every week now so that eases my mind quite a bit. Now I know that my number one most important job is to take it easy, rest, relax and let these babies grow and grow.  I am still hopeful for them to be born after Christmas but will take every week as a gift from God to them and us. Week 31 starts tomorrow so only 3 weeks until our original goal of 34 weeks and only 5 weeks til their planned c-section! The end is in sight and we can do it!!!!
Snuck out of the house today to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part one with my friend Allison today. It was a lot of fun and mom and babies made it through the whole movie without a bathroom break! They tested me briefly by kicking me in the bladder but stopped when they realized what a cool movie mom would be missing out on!!
All in all I would say it was a good day! I will be thinking of my nephew Ryan tomorrow as the whole family will be getting together in the cities to celebrate his 1st birthday. Adam thinks it is best to just stay put in Eau Claire and as much as I hate it I have to agree that staying here close to our familiar doctors and hospitals is probably the best choice for us. Of course I am still expecting to see tons of pictures from the event so my sis better not let me down!!!
Thanks for the prayers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment